Antelope Audio packed all their innovative technologies in the next level portable audio interface Zen Tour. With 8 analog ins (4 guitar/ line, 4 mic/line) and 16 analog outs Zen Tour can fit in any studio or creative environment – from home project studios, to live setups and high-budget productions.
Unlike any device in its class, Zen Tour also offers 2 balanced monitor output pairs, 8 line-outs on D-Sub, two independent stereo headphone outs and 2 mono Reamp outs. Digital I/O comes on ADAT and S/PDIF lifting the total channel count of Zen Tour to 32 via Thunderbolt and 24 via its custom USB.
Antelope Audio Zen Tour Thunderbolt and USB Audio Interface Features
Zen Tour comes with the following pack of effects
- Free Integrated FPGA-based AFX modeling legendary vintage gear
- 4 Mic Pres & 4 Line/Hi-Z ins, 8 analog outs
- A/B monitor switching, 2 headphone and 2 reamp outs
- 32 channels via Thunderbolt and 24 via custom USB
- Networking Control from multiple PCs and mobile devices
- Flawless 4th Generation 64-bit clocking and unique analog circuitry
- Thunderbolt and USB connectivity
- EQUALIZER LEGENDS: VEQ-STU 089, VEQ-STU 169, VEQ-STU 900, VEQ HA32C, BAE 1023, BAE 1084, NEU-W492, NEU-W495, VEQ-4K Black, VEQ-4k Brown, VEQ-4K Pink, VEQ-4K Orange, BAE-1073, VEQ-HLF, VEQ – 1A, VMEQ-5, LANG PEQ2, VEQ-55A, UK-69, NEU-PEV, INTEGRATED EQ
- VINTAGE COMPRESSORS: FET-A76, ANTELOPE FEEDFORWARD COMPRESSOR
- AURAVERB: New Reverb Leveraging Unique Algorithms and Proprietary FPGA Chip for Smooth and Clear Sound
- Cabinets: Darkface 65 2x12, Top30 2x12, Green 2x12, Vintage 4x12, Green 4x12, Caliper50 1x10, Clst 1x12, England4x12, Modern 4x12, Bluelux 1x12.
- Guitar Amps: Darkface 65 US, Top32 UK, Modern US, Plexi 59 UK, Rock 22.10 UK, Rock 75 UK, Marcus II US, Tweed, Deluxe US, Overange 120 UK, BurnSphere DE.
- Mics: California121 Ribbon, Austria Gold 414, American57, German FET87.
All Antelope interfaces including Zen Tour feature Antelope’s unique & powerful hardware-based audio effects platform. This custom FPGA -based (Field Programmable Gate Array) platform not only guarantees the lowest sound latency on the market when creating and streaming multiple mixes, but provides Antelope’s devices with massive hardware modeling capabilities.
It includes a constantly growing library of over 35 effects: vintage and contemporary guitar amp & cab simulations developed in collaboration with Overloud, plus Antelope’s very own enhanced versions of legendary studio gear.
The interface features Antelope’s new breed of FPGA-based audio effects, carrying the true sound of legendary studio gear. Classic and contemporary guitar amps & cabs, compressors and EQs are now right there on your desk. Zen Tour’s more than user-friendly with its compact size, desktop and mobile app control, touchscreen display, integrated talkback mic and a big volume knob.
Hardware-Based Audio Effects
Massive hardware modeling capabilities
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Already leaders in the field of digital audio clocking Antelope Audio is now on a mission to revolutionize the world of digital audio interfaces. Our custom Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) not only guarantees the lowest sound latency on the market when creating and streaming multiple mixes, but provides our devices with massive hardware modeling capabilities.
Forget about expensive effects
They often sound flat and soulless and can be quite a pain to your computer. Our FPGA effects bring audio realism to a new level. They sound, behave and feel just like real hardware gear, because they ARE real hardware gear.
Orion Studio, Orion 32+, Zen Tour and Goliath – all our latest audio interfaces – feature this new breed of powerful hardware-based audio effects. These include vintage and contemporary guitar amp & cab simulations, plus Antelope’s very own enhanced versions of legendary studio gear.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.