Traditional analog workflow with digital conversion for direct connection to you computer DAW, the Aphex USB 500 Rack 500 Series USB Audio Interface allows you to use your favorite 500 Series Preamp and easy addition of two other signal processors like EQ and compression for direct input into your DAW. The USB 500 Rack also provides pristine monitoring that includes Mono and Dim functions along with two high performance, independent headphone amplifiers. 500 series modules sold separately.
Aphex USB 500 Rack 500 Series USB Audio Interface Features
- 6 x 8 Computer Audio Interface @ up to 96k
- Input to computer from 4 modules and stereo S/PDIF
- Output from computer to 4 modules, stereo analog and stereo S/PDIF
- Functions as a standard 500 Series rack
- Modules can be configured in series
- Empty slots can be used as line inputs to the computer (or hardwire bypass of an installed module)
- Two headphone outputs (HeadPod 4 technology)
- Volume, Mono and Dim for stereo analog output
- MIDI I/O
- 220mA of power per slot available when evenly distributed
For even more flexibility, modules can be chained in the analog domain for channel strip operation or linked for stereo compression (see your modules linking documentation).
The USB 500 Rack also provides balanced XLR connections for use as a standard analog 500 series rack.