MyMonitorII allows you to control your monitor mix and volume for your best performance every night. The MYMonitorII allows blending of any microphone source with any stereo source in a convenient personal monitoring solution. The microphone thru provides direct connection to any mixer and will pass phantom power from the board for powering condenser microphones. Built for maximum flexibility, the ARTcessories MyMonitorII can be powered with the supplied 12vDC power supply, or from an internal 9v battery.
The pop-less microphone on/off switch lets you locally mute the microphone. The headphone section has independent 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch TRS outputs with plenty of drive for both.
ART MyMonitorII Personal Headphone Features
- Blends any Microphone, Instrument and Stereo Source for Personal Monitoring
- Microphone Input and Thru with Pop-less On/Off Mute Switch
- Passes Phantom Power for Operation with Condenser Microphones
- Instrument/Line Input and Thru Jacks
- Stereo Monitor Input with Blend Control
- Headphone output section has 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch Jacks
- High Performance, Low Noise Circuitry
- 9v battery and 12vDC Power Operation