Get a great sounding headphone mix with either mono or stereo signal on any stage with the Fischer Amp In-Ear Stick headphone amp! The combo XLR/1/4-inch input gets you connected to your mixing board or other source.
Fischer Amps In-Ear Stick Professional Headphone Amp Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Easiest, smallest, and lightweight front-end professional headphone amp for use on stage with a balanced mono signal or unbalanced stereo signal
- Input signal via NEUTRIK Combo XLR / 1/4 inch Jack-Connector
- Maximum touring quality standards with aluminum housing and stainless steel belt holder
- Simple, but high-end electronic design with BURR-BROWN OP -Amplifiers for best audio performance with 2 ohms output impedance, minimum distortion and a flat frequency response
- Electronic limiter design in the input section to save your ears
- Battery powered with two AAA cells. More than 10 hours working time with one battery set
- Developed and manufactured in Germany
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.