These premium rechargeable 9-volt batteries from Ansmann feature maxE technology, making them the optimum energy source for the professional user. These rechargeable batteries are high capacity but with the very low self-discharge characteristic. If left in a device for up to one year without use, these cells will retain approximately 80% of their available capacity.
Ansmann 9V NiMH Rechargeable Battery Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Ideal for energy demanding applications with no daily/persistent use
- Precharged: Unwrap - insert - use
- Very low self-discharge: 80% of capacity available after one year
- Extremely long life-time due to excellent cycle stability
- Fast rechargeable
- No special charger necessary
- Packaging: 1 pc blister card
- 2 year warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.