The V Collection 4 Classics is the little brother of the award winning V Collection 4. This software bundle offers keyboards players on a budget - a collection of the most sought after analog synths on the market: Sequential Circuit, Roland, ARP, Moog, Oberheim and Arturia.
The Collection of Synths
Jupiter-8V. The Jupiter-8 was known for its lush pads and haunting leads. The new modulation possibilities and effects take Jupiter-8V far beyond the original.
Prophet-V combines the warmth of the legendary Prophet 5 with the unique Vector synthesis textures of the digital Prophet VS.
Oberheim SEM V reproduces the beautiful tone of the SEM, one of the most iconic synth of all time, while offering the unique voice editing of Oberheim’s almighty Eight Voice model.
Mini V is the legendary software formerly known as Minimoog V, which has been making its presence felt in the world’s most famous studios and stages.
ARP2600 V is heard in numerous pop tunes from Herbie Hancock to Genesis, and responsible for some of the fattest bass lines in the analog era.
Analog Lab is Arturia’s Award Winning powerful library of over 5800 presets of electronic instruments and synthesizers complete with a Power Browser, editing capability, and effects.
Arturia's TAE® analog modeling technology now gives you the ability to carry these world-changing instruments with you wherever you go. Arturia has perfectly recreated every nuance and supercharged them with features that were only fantasies in those days. This kind of sonic firepower will take your creativity to new levels. And as these sounds changed the world, so they will change yours.
Five award-winning software instruments, 6000 presets, and affordability: V Collection Classics is an essential introduction to the analog modeling expertise of Arturia.
Arturia V Collection 4 Classics Software Synths Features
Tradition and innovation combined
- Includes 6 software titles: Mini V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet-V, Jupiter-8V, Oberheim SEM V, and Analog Lab.
- Each virtual instrument in V Collection Classics can be used as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in within your favorite DAW
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- Manage your licenses via the new ASC software. No dongle or e-licenser required.
- Resolution up to 32-bit/96kHz.
- Thousands of high-quality, innovative sound presets.
- Arturia’s proprietary TAE technology ensures that each analog modeling instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
- Polyphony is variable from 2 to 32 voices, with unison modes available.
- All the features of the original synths are available, and Arturia took advantage of modern processing power to add even more: Modulation Matrices, New filter types, Step sequencers, Keyboard split and layer, Innovative modulation sources, Smart preset management, Additional effects, Arpeggiators
Using these legendary designs as a starting point, Arturia went several steps further: What would happen if Arturia added features that were not available then? So first Arturia matched the sound quality and features that made these beloved instruments what they were, and then Arturia made them even more amazing by adding modern features such as arpeggiators, vocal formant filters, and many more. In V Collection Classics the legends live on in greater glory.
Control, Customize, Create
V Collection Classics offers far more than astounding emulations of analog instruments. It also provides modern features such as polyphony, intuitive preset management, excellent audio effects, and to top it off, complete MIDI mapping control of parameters. These are simply the best software synthesizers available, suitable for any genre and loved by artists and studios around the world.
The creativity never ends!