The high-performance Audio-Technica AE4100LE Limited Edition Handheld Dynamic Microphone delivers aggressive sound that stays up-front in the mix. Optimized for the stage, the AE4100LE microphone features superior anti-shock engineering for minimum handling noise. Its rugged construction is engineered by Audio-Technica to stand up to the rigors of touring.
For ultimate protection against vocal plosives, the AE4100LE mic's hardened-steel outer grill is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam. A foam disk positioned on top of the element assembly provides the final layer of ‘pop’ protection.
Audio-Technica AE4100LE Handheld Dynamic Mic Features
Audio-Technica 50th Anniversary
- Special 50th anniversary edition in silver-colored metallic finish with serial number etched on the surface
- Optimized for the stage with excellent isolation properties
- The back-cavity assembly ‘floats’ inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Outstanding pop protection
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Tough, durable, resilient - built for the road
To celebrate Audio-Technica's 50th Anniversary, A-T has introduced a special limited edition AE4100/LE Anniversary Microphone in a silver-colored metallic finish with blue accents. A unique serial number is etched on the surface of each limited edition AE4100LE.