To celebrate Audio-Technica's 50th Anniversary, A-T has created the Audio-Technica AE6100LE Limited Edition Dynamic Vocal Microphone. Each mic is designed with a silver-colored metallic finish with blue accents and a unique serial number etched on the surface.
The Artist Elite AE6100LE 50th anniversary hypercardioid dynamic vocal microphone delivers clean articulation, fast transients and high-output, assertive sound for the uncompromising vocalist. With a polar pattern tailored for outstanding on-axis response, the microphone offers maximum feedback rejection and superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise.
For ultimate protection against vocal plosives, the Audio-Technica AE6100LE Limited Edition Dynamic Vocal Microphone's hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam. A foam disk positioned on top of the element assembly provides the final layer of ‘pop’ protection.
Audio-Technica AE6100LE Limited Edition Dynamic Mic Features
- Special 50th anniversary edition in silver-colored metallic finish with serial number etched on the surface
- Assertive sound for the uncompromising vocalist
- Great presence with excellent monitor cut
- High output, fast transients and clean articulation
- The back-cavity assembly ‘floats’ inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise Maximum feedback rejection
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Tough, durable, resilient - built for the road