The Audio-Technica AT2020USBi is equipped with a digital output so you can capture music or any acoustic audio
source using your favorite recording software. The AT2020USBi condenser microphone is perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasting and voiceover use.
Audio Technica AT2020USBi USB Microphone Features
- Cardioid condenser microphone with digital output for convenient, high-resolution recording
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit/96 kHz sampling rate for superb, high-resolution audio
- Mic gain control allows you to adjust input level on the mic itself
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above, Mac OS 10.6 and above, and iOS 7.02 and above (requires Lightning connector).
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Included USB and Lightning cables provide ready connectivity to computers and iOS devices
Combining high-resolution audio with increased connectivity options, the AT2020USBi cardioid condenser microphone adds a new level of sound-quality and convenience to the expanding lineup of Audio-Technica USB microphones. Modeled after the critically acclaimed AT2020, this digital output mic features an A/D converter with a 24-bit/96 kHz sampling rate to deliver high-resolution articulation and intelligibility that’s perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasting and voiceover use.
The AT2020USBi works with both USB and Lightning cables (included), so you can use it straight from the box to digitally capture audio on the device of your choice: PC, Mac or lightning equipped iOS device. The integrated gain control adds to the convenience, allowing you to adjust the input level directly on the microphone.
The AT2020USBi cardioid condenser microphone brings state-of-the-art sound for the on-the-go lifestyle to the family of Audio-Technica USB mics.