The Audio-Technica AT2035 Condenser Microphone features a large diaphragm capsule that provides smooth, natural sound and low noise.
The AT2035 is intended for use in any number of professional applications including vocals, acoustic and electric guitars, pianos, drums and more. The AT2035 also features a high SPL rating with wide dynamic range that delivers unmatched versatility. A switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter prevents unwanted low-end rumble and a 10 dB pad allows for placement in front of loud sound sources. The AT2035 also includes a custom shockmount for superior isolation.
Audio-Technica AT2035 Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces off-axis signal, improving isolation of the sound source
- Includes custom shock mount and protective pouch
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.