The wireless clip-on AT829MW lavalier condenser microphone features a cardioid polar pattern. It is designed for professional business presentations, public speaking and theater performances.
The AT829MW microphone is intended to be worn on the clothing for excellent yet unobtrusive sound pickup. The wide-range capability of the microphone ensures clean, accurate reproduction with high intelligibility for speakers,presenters and other performers.
The AT829MW's cardioid polar pattern provides a 120 degree angle ofacceptance. It includes a 1.4 m (55 inch) permanently attached miniature cable. It is terminated for use with PRO 88W transmitter. The AT829MW microphone also comes equipped with a clothing clip and a windscreen.
For use as a lavalier, attach the microphone about six inches below the chin. Anticipate movements that may cause the microphone to rub againstor be covered by clothing, and position the microphone to avoid it.
The provided foam wind screen simply slips over the head of the microphone, effectively reducing wind noise and popping. Avoid leaving the microphone in the open sun or in areas where temperatures exceed 110 degrees F (43 degrees C) for extended periods. Extremely high humidity should also be avoided.
Audio-Technica AT829MW Lavalier Microphone Features
- Ideal for professional business presentations, public speaking and theater performances
- Clip-on lavalier mic provides crisp, full-sounding voice pickup
- Excellent gain before feedback and suppression of background noise
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Terminated for use with Audio-Technica Pro 88W transmitter