The ATH-A1000Z Art Monitor closed-back dynamic headphones feature proprietary large-aperture 53 mm drivers to deliver exquisite Hi-Res Audio reproduction. The hand-assembled drivers include OFC-7N bobbin-wound voice coils for ultra-efficient signal transmission, a pure iron yoke for superior transient response, and a top-mounted PCB for smoother airflow that enables precise diaphragm movement.
The housings of the ATH-A1000Z are crafted from high-rigidity aluminum and incorporate a lightweight magnesium alloy baffle to reduce unwanted resonance. The housings also feature Audio-Technica’s Double Air Damping System (D.A.D.S) for deep, natural-sounding bass reproduction. The bass is further extended by the headphones’ stitched, ergonomic earpads, which provide outstanding sound isolation along with unmatched comfort. The auto-adjusting fit of A-T’s improved 3D wing support system adds to the comfort, allowing you to listen to the headphones’ pure, high-resolution audio for hours on end.
Audio Technica ATH-A1000Z Art Monitor Headphones Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Newly designed 53 mm drivers with OFC-7N bobbin-wound voice coils
- Hand-assembled drivers include top-mounted PCB and pure iron yoke, ensuring precise diaphragm movement and superior transient response
- High-rigidity aluminum housings
- Lightweight magnesium alloy baffle decreases unwanted vibration
- Proprietary 3D wing support system for excellent fit
- Stitched, ergonomic earpads offer superior comfort and sound isolation
- 3.0 m (9.8-foot) OFC-6N dual-sided, four-core cable with elastomer sheath
- Includes 6.3 mm (1/4-inch) stereo adapter
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.