Unsurpassed comfort and a completely natural listening experience make the ATH-AD700X headphones by Audio-Technica ideal for long listening sessions. Designed with a lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing, these open-air headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears. Audio-Technica’s newly designed 53mm drivers with bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils deliver spacious sound with superior highs and mids.
The self-adjusting wing support automatically adjusts to your head size for easy-wearing listening comfort. A straight cord at the left earpiece terminates to a mini plug with included 1/4 inch adapter. A wide 5-30,000Hz frequency response make the ATH-AD700X headphones the perfect choice for producers and music lovers of all types.
Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Headphones Features
- Newly designed 53 mm drivers reproduce clear treble and midrange
- Bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils for superior power handling
- Full open-air type headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- Lightweight aluminum honeycomb casing with excellent acoustic properties
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support provides a comfortable listening experience; total ear-fit design minimizes pressure
- Flexible raised-fabric earpads offer excellent wearing comfort and durability
- Highly conductive OFC single-sided cord with elastic TPE sheath to prevent tangles
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4 inch (6.3mm) adapter