The versatile ATH-ANC50iS provides a very affordable entry into the world of QuietPoint. The ATH-ANC50iS features Audio-Technica’s coveted high-fidelity sound quality, noise reduction up to 87%, and a detachable cable with in-line mic and controls for answering calls and controlling music.
Audio Technica ATHANC50iS QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling Headphone Features
- Reduces environmental noise up to 87%
- Clear and impactful high-resolution audio
- On/off switch in earcup – no external modules
- Audio continues to work even after battery depletes
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') smartphone-compatible cable with in-line mic and controls for answering calls and controlling music
- Also includes zippered pouch, airline adapter and AAA battery
The heavily padded earcups are designed to fit snuggly but comfortably over your ears, resulting in excellent passive noise cancellation. Flick the switch on the left earcup and the active noise-cancelling technology will kick on, effectively blocking environmental noise – use it when listening to music or to just give yourself some peace and quiet in noisy places.
Connect the ATH-ANC50iS headphones to your favorite portable device using the 1.2 m (3.9') cable with in-line control and microphone, which lets you answer calls and handle playback (play, pause, fast-forward, reverse, next/previous track) of music and video. The high-quality, omnidirectional mic ensures clear transmission of your voice without requiring you to speak directly into the mic. The headphones also come with an airline adapter, AAA battery and a zippered protective pouch.