Convenient for use with tablets, smartphones and other devices, the compact ATH-ANC70 QuietPoint active noise-cancelling headphones are lightweight to effectively reduce distracting background noise by up to 90%. QuietPoint headphones give you a listening experience free from distractions whether you fly a lot, work in a noisy office, or simply love the stillness of a silent reprieve.
Audio Technica ATH-ANC70 QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones Features
- QuietPoint active noise-cancelling technology reduces environmental noise by up to 90%
- Powerful large-aperture 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnet systems for impactful bass, accurate midrange and extended treble
- Integrated mic/volume & controls for compatible smartphones
- Easy-to-press illuminated logo button on earcup to manage music and phone calls
- Luxurious memory foam on headband and earcups for long-wearing comfort. Generously cushioned padding and shape to fit easily over any ear.
- Innovative mic designed into earcup provides consistent distance from mouth for uniform volume level and elimination of noise from collar rubbing and cable motion
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even when battery power is lost
- Lightweight, compact, foldable design is ideal for travel
- Convenient for use with tablets, smartphones, music and DVD players, laptop computers, in-flight entertainment systems and other devices
- Power/low battery indicator
- Adjustable headband, swiveling earcups
- Detachable cable with 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) mini-plugs
- A 1/4 inch (6.3 mm) adapter, airline adapter and durable carrying case are included
Ideal for use with smartphones, tablets, laptops, music or DVD players & in-flight entertainment systems, ATH-ANC70 QuietPoint closed-back headphones deliver clear, high-resolution sound, with intense bass, a detailed midrange, extended treble and accurate imaging in an immersive soundfield. When used with a smartphone, you can simply press the illuminated logo-button on the earcup to take a phone call or to return to your music or silence. A high-sensitivity mic has been built into the earcup, rather than the cable, for improved speech clarity and volume. Fixed-position mic maintains consistent distance from mouth for uniform volume level and eliminates noise from cable motion or rubbing on a collar. The earcups have been designed for greater comfort, with memory-foam padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear. The headband has been engineered to distribute mass evenly across the head, making it feel lightweight for longer wearing comfort.
The ATH-ANC70 QuietPoint headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with a rare earth magnet system and high sensitivity to provide generous volume levels from any music source. The headphones also work when the noise-cancelling function is turned off, and operate in passive mode without batteries. Noise-cancelling electronics are fully integrated in each earpiece, with no need for external modules.
So now you can hear everything as it was intended. And absolutely nothing else. Find your QuietPoint