When you hear music through the ATH-CKR100iS headphones, you will experience and appreciate the high-resolution of today's digital formats. The frequency response which is up to 45,000 Hz is due to the use of a Push-Pull Driver System. The ATH-CKR100iS features metal-coated titanium housings for a rigidity that greatly reduces unwanted vibration. A stainless steel acoustic resistor improves high-frequency response, while a bass acoustic resistor provides accurate low-frequency response. And its star-quad cable eliminates noise and provides superior transfer of the audio signal.
Audio Technica ATH-CKR100IS High-Resolution Headphones Features
- Dual phase push-pull drivers (13 mm x 2, with pure iron yoke) provide extended frequency response by reducing intermodulation distortion
- Aluminum stabilizer ensures linear diaphragm movement for high-resolution audio reproduction
- High-rigidity titanium housings eliminate unwanted resonance
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- Separate star-quad cables for left and right channels improve isolation from external noise and channel crosstalk
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback
- Includes silicone eartips (XS, S, M, L) and carrying case
Featuring dual phase push-pull drivers, the ATH-CKR100iS in-ear headphones deliver high-resolution audio that’s true to the original sound. The unique push-pull system incorporates two facing 13 mm drivers that generate phase-aligned audio signals that are mixed to compensate for each driver’s inefficiencies, while providing an equal and tailored response without artificial coloration. By reducing intermodulation distortion, the push-pull drivers deliver extended frequency response for life-like sound. The headphones’ high-rigidity titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance, and their design positions the drivers for optimal performance, while ensuring a comfortable fit with excellent sound isolation. The performance is further enhanced by high-precision stabilizers that ensure linear diaphragm movement for faithful high-resolution audio reproduction.
The headphones’ detachable 1.2 m (3. 9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors, is comprised of two separate star-quad cables (one dedicated to the left channel, the other to the right) to improve isolation from external noise and channel crosstalk. And the cable’s in-line controller and microphone lets you easily answer calls and control music and video playback. Four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of interchangeable eartips are included to provide a customized fit and improve sound isolation.