With the ATH-CKR55BT’s newly designed 10.7 mm drivers and Bluetooth® wireless technology (including access to the high-quality aptX and AAC codecs) you get powerful, full-range audio that goes wherever you go. The headphones also feature an in-line mic and controls, allowing you to answer calls, adjust volume and handle playback of music and videos on compatible smartphones and other devices, plus a built-in amplifier to enhance the audio’s depth and resolution. Machined brass stabilizers absorb unwanted vibration for clearer mid and high frequencies.
Audio Technica ATH-CKR55BT Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones Features
- Bluetooth wireless technology with in-line mic and controls for answering/ending calls, controlling music & video playback and controlling volume on Bluetooth wireless devices
- Newly designed, compact 10.7 mm drivers deliver exceptional, full-range wireless audio
- Built-in amplifier for a sound field with enhanced depth and improved resolution across the frequency range
- Internal lithium polymer battery provides seven hours of continuous use (200 hours on standby) on a full charge
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), secure-fit clip, 30 cm (11.8") USB charging cable and protective pouch
- The compact housings are designed to provide a comfortable fit for ears of all sizes
- Machined brass stabilizers absorb unwanted vibration for clearer mid and high frequencies
- Compatible with aptX and AAC codecs for high-quality sound and low latency
- Included clip lets you attach the battery case to the back of your shirt collar
The neckband design of the ATH-CKR55BT conveniently situates the in-line mic and controls for easy access and places the battery case on the upper back where, if desired, it can be attached to your shirt collar with the included clip. Also included are four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of interchangeable eartips, 30 cm (11.8") USB charging cable and a protective pouch.
*The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.