Audio Technica has developed 11.8 mm Hi-Res Audio drivers that allow the ATH-CKR70iS in-ear headphones to faithfully reproduce the crystal-clear sound of high-resolution audio sources. The strong yet lightweight machined aluminum housings reduce unwanted resonance, and their design positions the drivers for optimal performance, while ensuring a comfortable fit with excellent sound isolation. The performance is further enhanced by high-precision stabilizers that ensure linear diaphragm movement for controlled response.
Audio Technica ATH-CKR70IS Sound Reality In-Ear Headphones Features
- Powerful 11.8 mm Hi-Res Audio drivers allow for a perfect balance between housing size and sound quality
- Strong yet lightweight aluminum housings greatly reduce unwanted resonance for crisp mid- and high-range reproduction
- High-precision stabilizer ensures linear diaphragm movement for high-resolution audio reproduction
- Headphones designed to provide both excellent sound isolation and comfortable fit
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and protective pouch
The ATH-CKR70is headphones are equipped with an in-line controller and microphone to let you easily answer calls and control music and video playback. Four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of interchangeable eartips are included to provide a customized fit and improve sound isolation.