The flagship ATH-E70 in-ear monitor is the perfect choice for monitoring on stage or mixing in the studio. Its accuracy and detail allow precise balancing of the mix. Offering extended frequency response and an accurate sound stage, this model is designed for sound professionals who demand the best.
Audio Technica ATH-E70 Professional In-Ear Monitor Headphones Features
- Three balanced armature drivers provide accurate and extended response across the entire frequency range
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation, allowing you to focus on the music
- Detachable 1.6 m (5. 2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- Includes a carrying case, 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter, silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and Comply foam eartips (M)
The ATH-E70 features specially designed housings that provide incredible isolation. The isolation – and the comfort – are enhanced by the four sizes of silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and medium-size pair of Comply T500 foam eartips included with the headphones, which allow you to create a custom fit. The ATH-E70 also includes a detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones and a 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug output, a 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter, and a carrying case.