Designed with the serious gamer in mind, the ATH-PG1 delivers wonderfully immersive audio and long-lasting comfort that puts you in the game and lets you stay there as long as you want. Large 44 mm drivers provide powerful, lively sound specially tuned to accentuate all the sonic detail of the gaming environment. The closed-back headset is constructed of lightweight materials and features soft leather headband and ear pads, allowing you to play on without fatigue.
Audio-Technica ATH-PG1 Gaming Headphones Features
- Large-diameter 44 mm drivers are specially tuned to provide lively, in-the-game sound
- High max input: 1,300mW
- State-of-the-art, flexible boom microphone, with mute and volume control, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- Detachable smartphone cable with inline mic and controls allows the headset to function as a great pair of on-the-go headphones
- Strong, lightweight construction with ultra-comfortable leather headband and ear pads enable extended gaming sessions
- Three detachable cables: 1.2 m boom mic cable, 1.2 m smartphone cable and 2.0 m extension cable
- Compatible with PS4, iPad, iPhone, laptops & PC
- Also compatible with Xbox One using the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter
The ATH-PG1 also comes equipped with a flexible, 6" boom microphone for crystal-clear in-game voice communication with other gamers. This mic, with 1.2 m cable and in-line volume and mute control, can be detached and replaced with a 1.2 m smartphone cable, which includes its own mic and portable-device controller. An additional 2.0 m extension cable terminating in two 3.5 mm mini plugs for mic and audio works with either of the 1.2 m cables to provide increased flexibility when gaming on a computer.
The 1.2 m smartphone cable lets you transform this gaming headset into any everyday pair of on-the-go headphones, perfect for answering calls and controlling audio and video on smartphones and other portable devices.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.