The ATH-WS660BT wireless over-ear headphones from Audio Technica combine exclusive 53 mm Deep Motion Drivers with Bluetooth technology to produce clear, full-range wireless audio with invigorating bass. The sound is further enhanced by the exclusive dual-layer, memory-foam ear pads, comprised of a firm internal layer and a soft outer layer that provide excellent sound isolation and comfort.
ATH-WS660BT headphones also give you convenient access to your connected devices with a mic and controls built into the ear cup for handling calls, controlling music and video playback, and adjusting volume. In addition, the headphones come with an optional 1.2 m (3. 9') cable, allowing you to use the headphones in areas where wireless operation is prohibited (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals) or when battery power is low. The internal lithium polymer battery provides 40 hours of continuous use (up to 1,000 hours in standby mode) and can be recharged using the included 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable.
Audio Technica ATH-WS660BTWireless Over-Ear Headphones Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Bluetooth wireless technology with mic and controls built into the earcup for answering/ending calls, controlling music & video playback and adjusting volume on connected devices
- Supports aptX sound-improvement technology for high-quality audio performance over a Bluetooth transmission
- 53 mm Deep Motion Drivers provide extremely rich, high-fidelity bass sound
- Exclusive dual-layer, memory-foam earpads, consisting of a firm internal layer and a soft outer layer, provide increased isolation
- Internal battery provides up to 40 hours of continuous use (1,000 hours on standby) on a full charge
- 1.2 m (3.9') cable provides a wired connection for when wireless operation is prohibited (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals) or when battery power is low
- Includes 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable
- Fold-flat design for easy storage
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.