Experience your vinyl in high-fidelity! The AT-LP60XHP turntable and headphones combination lets you enjoy your 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records with no additional equipment required.
Audio Technica AT-LP60XHP Belt Drive Turntable Features
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel 3.5 mm (1/8") headphone jack and volume control
- ATH-250AV over-ear headphones with 40 mm drivers, 3.5 m (11.5') cable and 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Includes: ATH-250AV headphones, detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
Based on the AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive turntable, the AT-LP60XHP adds an integrated headphone amplifier with a 3.5 mm (1/8") headphone jack and volume control on the front panel, so all you have to do is plug in the included ATH-250AV over-ear headphones (or other headphones of your choice) and start the records spinning.
Of course, the turntable can also be connected to your stereo, powered speakers, computer or other components and used as a standard turntable. The detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male) and built-in switchable phono preamp allow the turntable be connected to components with and without a dedicated phono input. Like the AT-LP60X, the AT-LP60XHP features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XBT’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
The ATH-250AV headphones are equipped with 40 mm drivers for clear mid- and low-frequency reproduction. The lightweight construction and comfortable, isolating earpads allow you to listen for as long as you like, and the 3.5 m (11.5') cable gives you plenty of flexibility.
The turntable comes with a 45 RPM adapter and a removable hinged dust cover.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.