The ATM350UcH features 55” (1.4 m) permanently attached miniature cable terminated with a Screw-Down 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cH-style body-pack transmitters. Includes AT8491U Universal Clip-on Mount, AT8490 5" Gooseneck, AT8468 Violin Mount..
Designed for use with brass, saxophone and other instruments, the ATM350UcH UniMount mounting system gives you the tools to perform with confidence. The system features the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a high-SPL mic that provides a clear, well-balanced response from any instrument. When teamed with the included AT8491U universal clip-on mount and strong, flexible AT8490 5 inch gooseneck, the mic can be clipped securely to the bell of your instrument and positioned to stay where you want it – the gooseneck won’t flop around no matter how aggressively you move the instrument as you play.
The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup.The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case.
Audio Technica ATM350UcH Condenser Instrument Mic Features
- Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced microphone response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- UniMount universal clip-on mount attaches securely to instrument bell and provides excellent shock resistance for the microphone
- Rugged UniMount 5 inch gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, keeping microphone accurately positioned even during aggressive play
- Included violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener provides an additional mounting option