Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction for live performance, the ATM510PK microphone pack is ideal for singers, presenters and performers who want to step-up to the next level! The ATM510 features a cardioid capsule that reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, maximizing isolation from other sound sources and minimizing feedback. It is equipped with a rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response, and has specially designed internal shock mounting for reduced handling and stage noise.
The microphone’s durable, all-metal construction ensures long-lasting performance, while its multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity.
Each ATM510 mic in this pack comes with an AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp, a 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, and a soft, protective pouch.
Audio Technica ATM510 3-Pack Dynamic Mics Features
- Pack includes three ATM510 cardioid dynamic handheld microphones, three AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamps, three 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapters, and three soft, protective pouches
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use