The Audio-Technica ATM710 Handheld Condenser Microphone is tailored for exacting detail and high-fidelity vocal reproduction. With a condenser design for studio-quality performance, the ATM710 delivers remarkable clarity. The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off position that reduces the microphone's sensitivity to popping in close vocal use. The ATM710 is also equipped with a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability. The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
Audio-Technica ATM710 Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Tailored for exacting detail, high-fidelity vocal reproduction with maximum impact and intelligibility
- Excels in venues with controlled stage volume or in-ear monitoring
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Condenser design for studio-quality performance
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.