Easily record your vocals directly into the computer with the Audio-Technica ATR2500 USB microphone. Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use, the ATR2500 USB vocal microphone functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software.
Featuring a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, this large-diaphragm side-address condenser captures every nuance. Plus a built in headphone jack with volume control allows direct monitoring without any delay. Another great feature of the ATR2500 USB microphone is the cardioid polar pattern which provides isolation and reduces unwanted sounds from the sides and rear.
Audio-Technica ATR2500 USB Condenser Microphone Features
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor your microphone's output without audible delay
- Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the front of the microphone
- High-quality AD convertor with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise - ideally suited for digital recording equipment
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- USB cable included