The VM95C cartridge with 0.6 mil conical stylus fits half-inch mount turntables. The cartridge’s special coil design delivers a powerful output level of 4.0 mV. It also offers excellent channel separation and low distortion for outstanding tonal quality. The durable, low-resonance housing includes threaded inserts that enable the cartridge to be mounted to the headshell with just two screws – no nuts required. And since all VM95 Series share the same body, the stylus can be replaced with any of the six interchangeable AT-VMN95 replacement styli.
Audio Technica AT-VM95C Phonograph Cartridge Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- VM95 Series dual magnet cartridge with 0.6 mil conical stylus
- Aluminum cantilever
- Specially wound coils increase output voltage
- Durable low-resonance polymer housing
- Threaded inserts in cartridge body enable cartridge to be mounted to headshell with just two screws – no nuts required
- Compatible with any AT-VMN95 replacement stylus
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.