Audio-Technica’s upgraded 2000 Series wireless systems take care of you on stage. The setup is easy and the sound is clear, so you can focus all your energy where it belongs. Forget about its 10 compatible channels, two available frequency bands, Tone Lock squelch, True Diversity operation, and new switchable antenna power. And connect with your audience. Wherever your love for performance leads you, experience more.
Audio-Technica ATW2192A UHF Headset Wireless Microphone System Features
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4 inch output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- Includes MicroSet omnidirectional condenser headset microphone.
Audio-Technica’s 2000 Series is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed to suit a variety of applications, including MI/live performance, fixed installation, public address, A/V rental houses and places of worship. It offers all the advantages of a
high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price. New professional features include two available frequency bands and switchable antenna power.
Offering 10 selectable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges and True Diversity UHF wireless technology, the 2000 Series features automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, this function automatically determines and sets the best available frequency. Any of the 2000 Series’ 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. The 2000 Series also incorporates Audio-Technica’s digital Tone Lock squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display.
The ATW-T210a UniPak body-pack transmitter features a latching cover to protect the internal controls from being accidently activated and a recessed 4-pin HRS-type locking input connector to increase the life of the microphone cable. Inputs are available on the transmitter for low impedance microphone, and high impedance musical instrument or line input.
Audio-Technica ATW2192A UHF Headset Wireless Microphone System Specifications
Overall System Specifications
Buy with Confidence
- Operating Frequencies UHF
- Band D: 656.125 to 678.500 MHz
- Band I : 487.125 to 506.500 MHz
- Number of Channels 10 total
- Modulation Mode FM
- Maximum Deviation ±40 kHz
- Dynamic Range > 110 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion < 1% (at 1 kHz, ±20 kHz deviation)
- Operating Range 100 m (300'), typical
- Open range environment with no interfering signals.
- Operating Temperature Range 5º C to 45º C
- 41º F to 113º F
- Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
- Frequency Response 100 Hz to 15 kHz (+1 dB, -3 dB)
- Receiving System True diversity
- Image Rejection 60 dB nominal, 55 dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity 20 dBuV at 60 dB S/N ratio
- (50 ohms termination)
- Antenna Input BNC-type, 50 ohms
- Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
- Power Requirements 12-18V DC, 500 mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 8.27 x 6.39 x 1.73 inches (210.0 x 162.2 x 44.0 mm); Not including BNC connectors or feet.
- Net Weight 1.0 kg (35.3 oz), without accessories
- Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas; AC adapter (country dependent); rack-mount adapters
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: +9 dBV 1/4 inch (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +4 dBV
- Balanced Audio Output Attenuator: Two position switch: 0 / -12 dB
Body Pack Transmitter Specifications
- RF Power Output High: 30 mW, Low: 10 mW (switchable), at 50 ohms
- Spurious Emissions Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connections Four-pin Locking Connector
- Pin 1: GND
- Pin 2: INST INPUT
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
- Batteries Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery Life:
- High: 7 hours (alkaline)
- Low: 9 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.60 x 0.89 x 3.63 inches (66.0 x 22.5 x 92.3 mm)
- Net Weight 81 g (2.9 oz), without batteries
All wireless microphone systems available through AMS are compliant with current FCC rules for safe operation without a license when they leave our warehouse. This particular wireless microphone device operates in portions of the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz frequencies. Beginning in 2017, these frequencies are being transitioned by the FCC to the 600 MHz service to meet increasing demand for wireless broadband services. Users of this device must cease operation on these frequencies no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, users of this device may be required to cease operations earlier than that date if their operations could cause harmful interference to a 600 MHz service licensee's wireless operations on these frequencies. To learn more about the FCC’s rules regarding wireless microphones (which are subject to change), please call the FCC at 888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 888-TELL-FCC) or visit http://www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide.