BP892 Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone, less power module. 55” (1.4 m) permanently attached miniature cable terminated with a screw-down 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cH-style body-pack transmitters. Includes AT8440 cable clip, AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount, two AT8157 windscreens, two AT8156 element covers, a moisture guard, and a carrying case.
Audio Technica BP892CH Omni Headset Mic Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design—flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.