The HDC123312 is a high-quality replacement cable for Audio Technica headphones including ATH-MSR7, ATH-WS1100 and ATH-AR5. Dual gold-plated stereo 3.5mm (1/8-inch) connectors, annealing silver plated copper wire and cloth-wrapped sheath make this a truly pro-grade cable.
Audio Technica AUD HDC123312 3.5mm Headphone Cable Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Headphone detachable cable (for Over-Ear)
- Detachable headphone cable with annealing silver plated copper wire AgA+OFC
- Twisted pair cabling reduces external noise
- Cloth-wrapped sheath for soft silky-smooth string for easy wrapping
- High-rigidity aluminum sleeve with knurling design for easy gripping, reduces unwanted resonance
- 3.5mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug
- Recommended models: ATH-MSR7, ATH-WS1100, ATH-AR5
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.