The Audio-Technica PRO 301/G Pro Series 3 Guitar VHF Wireless System provides rock-solid performance, easy operation and clear sound quality. The Pro Series 3 guitar wireless system is a single-channel, fixed-frequency systems available in three VHF travelling frequencies (169.505, 170.245, and 171.905 MHz) that operate outside the range of US broadcast television. All three fixed-frequency systems work together with no interference from TV channels!
The PRO-R300 receiver included in this system is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range, which improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element. The Audio-Technica PRO-R300 also offers volume control along with AF Peak, RF and Power indicator lights. All components fit conveniently in an included rugged case, ideal for storage and use on the road.
Audio-Technica PRO 301/G Guitar VHF Wireless System Features
- Easy operation and clear sound quality
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Available in a choice of three fixed VHF frequencies that operate outside the range of US broadcast television
- Includes rugged storage/road case designed to fit all components
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4 in. output jack and space-saving power supply
- Easily accessible On/Standby/Off switch on transmitter
- Professional locking connector on UniPak body-pack transmitter