The Audio-Technica PRO 301/H92 Pro Series 3 Headset VHF Wireless System is for speakers, presenters, singers and more who want a rock-solid, easy operation and clear sounding wireless headset mic. This single-channel, fixed-frequency system is available in three VHF travelling frequencies (169.505, 170.245, and 171.905 MHz) that operate outside the range of US broadcast television. All three fixed-frequency systems work together with no interference from TV channels.
The Audio-Technica Pro Series 3 headset wireless mic system includes a PRO-R300 receiver and either a body-pack transmitter with a PRO 92cW omnidirectional condenser headworn microphone. The PRO-R300 is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range, which improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element. The PRO-R300 also offers volume control along with AF Peak, RF and Power indicator lights. All components fit conveniently in an included rugged case, ideal for storage and use on the road.
Audio-Technica PRO 301/H92 Headset VHF Wireless System Features
- Includes PRO 92cW omnidirectional condenser headworn microphone
- Easy operation and clear sound quality
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Available in a choice of three fixed VHF frequencies that operate outside the range of US broadcast television
- Includes rugged storage/road case designed to fit all components
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4 inch output jack and space-saving power supply
- Variable microphone trim control and easily accessible On/Standby/Off switch on transmitters
- Professional locking connector on UniPak body-pack transmitter
- Available in 7 system configurations