The Audio-Technica PRO 301/L Pro Series 3 Lavalier VHT Wireless System is perfect for the speaker, presenter or performer who wants clear audio, reliable performance and ease of use. This great lapel wireless system is a single-channel, fixed-frequency systems available in three VHF travelling frequencies that operate outside the range of US broadcast television. All three fixed-frequency systems work together with no interference from TV channels, and no frequency coordination is required.
The Pro Series 3 lapel wireless system includes a PRO-R300 receiver and a body-pack transmitter with an omnidirectional lavalier microphone. The PRO-R300 is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range, which improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element. The PRO-R300 also offers volume control along with AF Peak, RF and Power indicator lights. All components fit conveniently in an included rugged case, ideal for storage and use on the road.
Audio-Technica PRO 301/L Pro Series 3 Lavalier VHT Wireless System Features
- Easy operation and clear sound quality
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Available in a choice of three fixed VHF frequencies that operate outside the range of US broadcast television
- Includes rugged storage/road case designed to fit all components
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4 inch output jack and space-saving power supply
- Variable microphone trim control and easily accessible On/Standby/Off switch on transmitters
- Professional locking connector on UniPak body-pack transmitter
- Available in 7 system configurations