The Audio-Technica PRO88W VHF Wireless Microphone System is designed for camcorder and other applications requiring a small, easily portable wireless. It is equipped with a flexible detachable antenna and a choice of two transmitter and receiver frequencies on each system. The small and inconspicuous VHF wireless system will mount on the light shoe of camcorders or on the back of a camera itself with a Velcro attachment. For fixed installations, a 9V DC input is available on the receiver. Eight VHF channels are available for interference-free operation in virtually any location.
ATR3350 Lavalier Microphone
- Provides freedom of movement for video production, computer applications and business presentations
- Two switchable frequencies for interference-free operation
- High-band VHF operation for superior sound
- Normal operating range 100'; up to 300' under optimum conditions
- Durable, flexible antenna can be positioned for best reception
- Real-time monitoring capability with included earphone
- Rugged design and construction with handsome non-reflective finish
- Quick and reliable mounting system for camcorder use
- Includes ATR3350 Lavalier microphone
- Receiver and transmitter are each powered by a single 9V battery
Audio-Technica’s newscaster-style omnidirectional ATR3350 lavalier is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. This high-quality condenser is ideal for video use, and is a favorite choice for aerobics/dance/sports instructors. Its low-profile design assures minimum visibility.
ATR3350 Lavalier Microphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Newscaster-style miniature mic is perfect for video use
- Ideal for aerobics/dance/sports instructors
- Omni pickup pattern offers full coverage
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.