The Audio-Technica U853R Hanging Condenser Microphone is perfect for theater, speech, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording.
The U853R cardioid condenser hanging microphone is equipped with UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference and it is phantom powered. With a consistent cardioid polar pattern, the mic offers natural sound from any angle, and superior gain before feedback.
The Audio Techinca U853R features an integral 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine line cardioid polar patterns.
Audio Techinca U853R Features
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360 degrees
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Operates on phantom power