The Audio-Technica VM510CB conical stylus cartridge is the entry-level 500 Series model in their new VM cartridge line – a line that draws from A-T’s earliest expertise as a manufacturer primarily of high-end phono cartridges, while also incorporating today’s advanced technology. Like all VM cartridges, the VM510CB is equipped with dual magnets that are positioned to match the left and right channels in the stereo record groove for outstanding channel separation and extended frequency response. The cartridge’s 0.6 mil (0.0006 inch) conical bonded stylus tracks the center of the record groove for reliable performance and excellent fidelity.
Includes mounting hardware.
Audio-Technica VM510CB Conical Bonded Stereo Turntable Cartridge Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- VM dual magnet cartridge with 0.6 mil (0.0006 inch) conical stylus for excellent fidelity
- Aluminum cantilever
- Paratoroidal coils improve generating efficiency
- Center shield plate between the left and right channels reduces crosstalk
- Durable low-resonance polymer housing
- Mounting hardware included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.