The Audio Technica VM530EN/H kit includes the VM530EN elliptical nude dual moving magnet cartridge premounted on the AT-HS10BK universal 1/2"-mount headshell.
Audio Technica VM530ENH Cartridge with Headshell Features
- VM dual magnet cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical nude stylus
- Aluminum cantilever
- Paratoroidal coils improve generating efficiency
- Center shield plate between the left and right channels reduces crosstalk
- Durable low-resonance polymer cartridge housing
- Universal 1/2"-mount headshell for 4-pin turntable cartridges
The VM530EN is a top-end elliptical stylus cartridge in Audio-Technica’s new VM cartridge line – a line that harks back to A-T’s early days as a manufacturer primarily of high-end phono cartridges, while also incorporating today’s advanced technology. Like all VM cartridges, the VM530EN is equipped with dual magnets that are positioned to match the left and right channels in the stereo record groove for outstanding channel separation and extended frequency response. The cartridge’s lightweight 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical nude stylus reduces the execution mass of the vibration system, enabling fuller frequency reproduction and less tracking distortion than a bonded stylus. Includes mounting hardware.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.