The Audix Fusion F50 microphone is designed for a variety of applications for both live sound and studio recording. The Fusion F50 reproduces warm, natural sound and is popular for its resistance to feedback and ability to handle high sound pressure levels without distortion.
The F50 is characterized with a tight and uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern which helps to isolate the vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz – 16 kHz, the F50 is also available with a noiseless, magnetic on-off switch (F50S).
The F50 is designed to sound clear and full bodied on small to mid-size PA systems. Well balanced, comfortable to hold, durable, and manufactured with very high standards and tight tolerances, the Audix Fusion F50 Microphone roadworthy construction includes a precision cast zinc alloy, black e-coat finish, steel mesh grill, gold plated XLR connector and heavy duty ABS clip.
Audix Fusion F50 Dynamic Vocal Microphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Applicable for vocals, drum/guitar cabinets, studio recording and more
- Clear and full bodied sound on small to mid-size PA systems
- Well balanced, comfortable to hold, durable, and manufactured with standards
- Precision cast zinc alloy, black e-coat finish
- Steel mesh grill, gold plated XLR connector and heavy duty ABS clip
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.