The Audix OM2 Dynamic Vocal Microphone is an American-made, hand held vocal mic that absolutely shines for live performance. Transformerless design, low impedance and balanced output allow interference free performance even with long cable runs. A dent-resistant spring-steel grill and sound pressure handling capabilities in excess of 140dB add to the OM2 Vocal Microphone's road-worthiness.
Audix OM2 Dynamic Vocal Microphone Features
- Tight and uniformly controlled hyper-cardioid pattern
- Wide 50Hz-16kHz frequency range
- VLM (Very Low Mass) diaphragm
- Slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range
- A well balanced, comfortable to hold, durable dynamic mic
The Audix OM2 Dynamic Vocal Microphone's offers a hypercardioid polar pattern for incredible isolation of the vocals from stage instruments. The frequency range is a wide 50Hz-16kHz and the Audix OM2 employs a VLM (Very Low Mass) diaphragm for natural sound with exceptional transient response.
Designed with slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range, the Audix OM2 Dynamic Vocal Microphone provides a full bodied sound on small to mid-size PA systems. Well balanced and comfortable to hold, the OM2 Vocal Microphone is durable and manufactured with high standards and tight tolerances.
With its precision die cast zinc alloy body, black e-coat finish, laser etched model and serial number, steel mesh grill, Switchcraft XLR connector and heavy duty nylon clip, the Audiox OM2 Dynamic Vocal Microphone is one of the toughest in the business.
Audix OM2 Dynamic Vocal Microphone Applications
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Live Stage: Coffeehouse, small to medium club & outdoor festivals
- Praise-team and gospel vocal groups
- Utility Instruments: Electric guitar, snare, tom-tom, congas
- Spoken Word
- Home Studio: Vocal and instrument applications
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.