Customize your guitar tone that you have always dreamed of in your studio or on stage. Pro Tools plus Eleven Rack is a specially designed bundle for guitarists that comes with the world's most popular professional recording software, a DSP-accelerated audio interface that offers mind-blowing, hyper-realistic tones of world-renowned classic amps and effects.
Avid Pro Tools Eleven Rack Features
- High-speed USB 2.0 connection
- Get incredible emulations of classic amp tones inspired by Fender, VOX, Marshall, Soldano, and Mesa/Boogie
- Enhance your tone with classic stompbox effects inspired by MXR, Electro-Harmonix, Ibanez, Pro Co, Univox, and more
- Gain realistic response and tone with the unique True-Z impedance-matching guitar input
- Customize your sound with convolution-based cabinet and microphone emulations
- Record up to 8 simultaneous channels of 24-bit/96 kHz audio with near-zero latency
- Stay in tune with the built-in guitar tuner
- Connect additional gear to the DSP-accelerated interface
- Get high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity with your Mac or PC
- Take your sound from the studio to the stage with full standalone functionality
Get the experience of playing through a full guitar rig with the innovative tone cloning and True-Z input in Eleven Rack. Enjoy the freedom to explore different tones in your recorded performances and create professional-quality productions more easily, thanks to the unique hardware and software integration. And rock your talent on stage using the interface as your standalone amp modeler and signal processor. No matter how you use it, you'll always have the right tone at your fingertips when you need it.
Introducing Pro Tools 2018
, the latest version that comes packed with new features that enable you to work smarter, faster, and create at the speed of inspiration.
One of the benefits of being on an active Pro Tools plan is that you get access to the latest improvements as we deliver them. With more flexibility to release new features, you’ll start to see more frequent workflow improvements and enhancements throughout the year. With the launch of Pro Tools 2018 comes numerous new MIDI editing enhancements, including with retrospective MIDI recording, the ability to save your favorite effects chains and instruments sounds as track presets, improved mixing UI enhancements, and so much more.
New Features in Pro Tools 2018:
Create at the speed of inspiration
- Retrospective MIDI Record: Capture MIDI performances when not recording
- MIDI Editing Enhancements: Arrow keys editing, transpose in-key, extract chords
- Track Presets: Browse presets with embedded media and build sessions on the fly
- Improved Import Session Data: New Track Data To Import dialog with presets
- Playlist Comping Enhancements: Comp playlists in Waveform view, target playlist
- Mix Window EQ Curves: Shows combined EQ effects inserted on a track
- Mixing UI Enhancements: Color indicators for Automation and Pre-Fader Sends
- "Start Collaboration" File Menu Item: Convert to project files and invite collaborators
- iLok Cloud Support: Cloud licensing option available
- Network Site Licensing: Administer Pro Tools across your enterprise, team, or facility
From numerous new MIDI editing enhancements and retrospective MIDI recording, to the ability to save your favorite effects chains and instrument sounds as track presets, Pro Tools 2018 enables you to keep your creativity flowing.
Build sessions on the fly with Track Presets
Kick time-consuming tasks to the curb. With Track Presets, you can quickly save, catalog, and recall your favorite effects chains, vocal processing, session import criteria, and other track settings—boosting your efficiency—so you can spend more time creating.
Capture performances retroactively
Ever jam along to a song and nail the perfect run before hitting record? With retrospective MIDI recording, Pro Tools goes into “listen” mode even when you’re not recording, so you can retroactively drop those inspired improvisations into a track post performance, without missing a beat.
Take deeper control of your MIDI
Making music has never been easier. With numerous MIDI improvements and enhancements, you can fix and finesse every note to perfection—from transposing and trimming notes with the arrow keys, to building chords and scores faster than ever before.
Comp together the best takes
Build a Target Playlist of the best performances—from multiple playlists—right in Waveform view. It’s ideal when working with grouped tracks, making playlist management and viewing no longer a challenge. You can also now cycle through different takes within a clip using the arrow keys for faster review.
Retire your iLok key
Pro Tools and all Avid audio plug-ins now support iLok Cloud. That means you now have the option of putting your trusty old iLok key to rest and freeing an extra USB port for a MIDI keyboard or audio interface. Or continue using your iLok as before.
Get a better view of your mix
With new EQ curve graphs on all Mix window channel strips, you can see how your settings and automation are impacting each track in real time—even those with multiple EQs (supported plug-ins only). In addition, pre-fader sends and Automation lane view menu entries are now color-coded, making them easier to distinguish.
Start collaborating more easily
Got a session that you’re dying to work on with others? Select File > Start Collaboration, and Pro Tools will automatically save your current session, close it, and reopen it as a project in the cloud, with all tracks converted and ready to be shared.
Get easy network licensing—coming soon
Need Pro Tools for your post facility, broadcast enterprise, or educational institution? You can purchase a multi-seat Pro Tools or Pro Tools | HD Network Site License, which offers many benefits for larger organizations.