The ultimate studio package! For solo musicians and audio creators, capture and fuel your creativity with the Avid Pro Tools 9 Software with Mbox Mini USB Audio Interface. This powerful hardware/software bundle from Avid gives you Pro Tools 9, the most advanced and trusted music creation and audio production software on the planet, and Mbox Mini, a professional-grade, ultra-portable interface that delivers best-in-class sound quality and performance.
With the Pro Tools 9 with Mbox Mini package, you get everything you need to create music and audio on your Mac or PC all in one affordable bundle. And you'll always sound amazing, as Mbox Mini was designed by the same team who created Avid's top-of-the-line Pro Tools HD Series interfaces, giving you the sonic clarity of interfaces costing much more.
Avid Pro Tools 9 Software with Mbox Mini Interface Features
Sound amazing with Mbox Mini
- Get best-in-class audio quality and performance with hardware that's optimized for Pro Tools
- Accelerate your creativity with Pro Tools 9, the world's most advanced music and audio creation/production platform
- Create studio-quality productions with audio resolutions up to 24-bit, 48 kHz
- Have the flexibility to work with Pro Tools 9 and Mbox Mini, with just Pro Tools, or use Mbox Mini with other audio software
- Connect a mic, instruments, and monitors with a complement of analog I/O
- Get everything you need in one tightly integrated solution—all at a great price
Whether you want to record yourself or a friend, you'll sound better than ever with the re-architected Avid Mbox Mini computer audio recording interface.
Accelerate your creativity with Pro Tools 9 Software
- Get best-in-class sound quality and performance with professional-grade circuitry and premium audio conversion
- Capture and mix studio-quality sessions, with up to 24-bit/48 kHz audio resolution
- Connect and control your gear with:
- 2 x 2 simultaneous channels of I/O
- One XLR mic/line combo input with a professional-grade mic preamp and 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4 inch instrument inputs (one DI, one line-level/DI)
- Two balanced 1/4 inch monitor outputs
- One 1/4 inch stereo headphone output
- Mix control for low-latency monitoring
- Dedicated monitor volume knob Use Mbox Mini with Pro Tools or with other audio software, including Logic, Live, Cubase, and more
Compose, record, edit, sequence, and mix with ease using the world’s most popular, most advanced music creation and audio production platform.
Pristine quality, powerful performance
- Have the flexibility to use Pro Tools software with your Mbox Mini or completely standalone
- Develop bigger, more complex productions with up to 96 simultaneous stereo audio tracks
- Create better sounding, phase-accurate mixes with Automatic Delay Compensation
- Be more creative with coveted pro features, including multitrack Beat Detective, full Import Session Data dialog, DigiBase Pro, and more
- Get inspired and polish mixes with over 70 professional sound-processing plug-ins, virtual instruments, and effects included
- Compose music quickly and easily with full MIDI and score notation tools
- Adjust tempo, pitch, and time on the fly with Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch
- Collaborate with other Pro Tools users directly, or with other audio/video software users using OMF/AAF/MXF file interchange
- Expand your creative palette with RTAS/AudioSuite plug-ins from Avid and others
- Work on a Mac or Windows
Get best-in-class audio quality, exceptional performance, and the lowest possible latency in everything you do with Avid Mbox Mini, featuring professional-grade converters, advanced recording technology, and a premium analog signal path. Because Mbox Mini interface tightly integrates with Pro Tools 9 software, you have a system that’s fast enough to keep up with your creativity. And with Avid's stringent testing standards, you’re assured of rock-solid performance in even the most demanding environments.
Work the way you want
Get the flexibility to work in more ways than ever. Use Pro Tools 9 with Mbox Mini for maximum speed and creativity—and get total session compatibility with Pro Tools studios worldwide. Or unleash your studio and use Pro Tools 9 standalone for complete on-the-go creation. What’s more, you can even use Mbox Mini with other Core Audio- and ASIO-compatible software such as Logic, Live, Record, Reason, Fruity Loops, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, and more.