Featuring industry-standard Avid Pro Tools Software and the best-in-class Quartet by Apogee 12x8 audio interface, Pro Tools and Quartet provides everything you need to create professional-level productions that will help you stand out from the crowd—from first note to final mix. You get a comprehensive yet compact system that delivers exceptional performance, quality, and value—in your studio and on the go. Bundled with 1-year Pro Tools subscription.
For musicians, engineers, producers, sound designers, and audio post professionals who demand a complete audio/MIDI creative solution, Pro Tools | Quartet enables you to turn your Mac or PC into a high-performance yet portable music and audio production studio.
Avid Pro Tools and Apogee Quartet USB Interface Bundle Features
Create with a complete solution—from first note to final mix
- Get all of the tools you need to compose, play, practice, record, edit, mix, and master music and audio
- Create large, richly detailed sessions easily with turbocharged 64-bit performance and dynamic host processing
- Compose stunning music using a wide range of virtual instruments and full MIDI and notation tools
- Record vocals, guitars, and other instrument performances in high-resolution audio
- Edit and enhance tracks with Elastic Time, Elastic Pitch, and a host of other coveted tools
- Mix sessions to perfection, with precision, using powerful automation tools and AAX plug-ins
- Play HD video right in the Pro Tools timeline, making it easy to create, edit, and mix stereo sound for music videos or audio post productions
- Share sessions and collaborate with other Pro Tools users and studios around the world
- View all metering, I/O details, input grouping, phantom power, and other status indicators across the Quartet’s dual high-resolution, full color OLED displays
- Quickly select inputs and outputs and adjust levels using the six QuickTouch pads and controller knob
- Enable phantom power, Soft Limit, and/or phase invert (polarity) on inputs with Pro Tools IO Control
- Access the Pro Tools IO Control mixer software for ultra-low-latency monitoring while recording
- Access output functions such as Mute Outputs, Dim Outputs, and Sum to Mono using three assignable touchpads or configure the touchpads to Select Speaker Set for complete monitor control, enabling you to switch between three connected speaker sets or engage all speakers for 5.1 surround monitoring
- Record and monitor up to 12 inputs and 8 outputs simultaneously: 12x8 up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio resolution; 4x8 up to 24-bit/192 kHz audio resolution
- Experience the difference of Apogee’s legendary sound quality: Premium A/D and D/A conversion renders every detail of your audio recordings, plug-ins, and virtual instruments, delivering sonic fidelity and precision
Pro Tools | Quartet gives you the best of both worlds—multi award-winning Pro Tools software, used and trusted by just about every top artist, musician, producer, engineer, mixer, sound designer, recording studio, and post-production facility around the world, and the legendary sound of the Quartet by Apogee audio interface. With Pro Tools | Quartet, you get a comprehensive yet compact music and audio production system that delivers exceptional performance, quality, and value—in your studio and on the go.
Put Pro Tools power at your command
Pro Tools is the longtime industry-standard digital audio workstation in music, film, and television, and has been honored by the industry with Grammy, Oscar, and Emmy awards. With Pro Tools, you can work with the same tools the pros use to create your favorite songs and soundtracks—with unparalleled speed and ease.
Get premium sound quality, designed by Apogee
The multichannel, best-in-class Pro Tools | Quartet USB desktop audio interface features cutting-edge technology that delivers a difference you can hear. From its state-of-the-art A/D and D/A conversion and world-class mic preamps, to professional-level I/O, you get the legendary sound quality you need to deliver the best mixes possible.
Dynamically optimized mic preamps, featuring Apogee’s Advanced Stepped Gain Architecture, provide superior bandwidth, ultra-low noise, and up to 75 dB of stunningly transparent gain, so your recordings retain the full impact, warm detail, and lifelike dimension of the original. Selectable Soft Limit protects against digital distortion from clipping, enabling several more decibels of apparent level to be recorded, while subtly providing an analog-like warmth to the sound
Maximize your creativity with 64-bit AAX plug-ins
Pro Tools | Quartet comes complete with over 60 AAX virtual instruments, effects, sound-processing, and utility plug-ins, giving you an expansive sonic canvas and boundless resources to create music, sound effects, and deliver song and soundtrack mixes in the highest quality. Plus, you can expand your creative palette even more with over 1,000 64-bit AAX virtual instruments and effects plug-ins available from Avid and more than 100 other top audio developers.
See it, select it, dial it in
Pro Tools | Quartet is more than just an audio interface—it’s also an efficient interface controller. With the included EUCON-enabled Pro Tools IO Control software, you can take direct control of your recording and monitoring experience through the software control panel, from the Quartet audio interface, or using any Artist Series controller. Plus, you’ll also experience the same tight integration between Pro Tools software and Pro Tools | Quartet as you would with any Avid audio interface.
Get portability with reliability for the road
Pro Tools | Quartet is solidly built with die-cast aluminum, steel, and a scratch-resistant display panel hardened by UV processing, providing a sleek yet robust chassis for added protection against daily abuse and the unpredictability of travel. Plus, its compact size makes it an easy fit in any desktop studio environment, or tuck it into your bag or backpack for on-the-go creation.
Avid welcomes Apogee Electronics as a Connectivity Partner
Apogee helped pioneer the digital recording revolution, pushing the envelope of digital audio quality with its legendary AD/DA conversion. And now that Apogee has come onboard as an audio I/O Connectivity Partner, you’ll have even more product choices that complement and integrate with Pro Tools and other Artist Suite solutions, delivering on the Avid Everywhere vision. With the simplified and connected experience the Avid MediaCentral platform brings, you can choose how you want to work, overcome challenges more quickly, and gain the edge you need to stand out in today's competitive industry.