Any studio can proudly offer the CK7 as a vocal mic or utility condenser due to its versatility…It exudes class visually as well as sonically.
The Avantone Cabernet (C-series) mics from Avant Electronics are designed to offer true professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics.
The Avantone CK7 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to some of the very finest FET mics…but at a fraction of their cost!
Avantone CK7 Condenser Microphone Features:
- The rugged CK7 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of BRASS.
- Aesthetically, it features an elegant Metallic Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and grill.
- The transformer coupled Discreet Class A FET circuitry will yield pleasing professional results comparable to much more expensive designs.
- The CK7 in its normal stock version uses high grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path. This represents our commitment to quality as these normally are the type of components that are implemented by microphone modder/hot-rodders !
- Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability.
- The versatile CK7 mic is able to produce professional results with a warm, pleasing sonic character.
- The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
- 3-Pattern CLASS A FET Microphone with dual 35mm gold sputtered thin Mylar capsules
- -10 dB pad & 80 Hz LF roll off switches
- Each CK7 Mic & wooden mic box has a serial number
About Avant Electronics...
It is our belief that great audio products can be created without charging thousands of dollars for them. We are very sensitive to the real-world operating budgets of studios as well as the struggling artist/songwriters who are very passionate about creating great music but have budget limitations based on common sense spending.
We strive to offer products that anyone would be proud to own and have long-term use of in the quest for creating great music.
We pledge to manufacture high quality products at affordable prices...and won't release any product unless we would use it ourselves in professional situations.