When you need to switch between amps or instruments during a live performance, the AB100 is your personal light-speed stagehand. The instrument /Amp Selector AB100 is a universal 2-Mode A/B footswitch which solves many of your switching problems with noise free operation.
Behringer AB100 A/B Footswitch Features
- Ultra-flexible 2-mode selector to switch instruments, amplifiers, effects, etc.
- Easily switch between two input signals to one output or vice-versa (e.g. switch between two guitars using one amplifier or two amplifiers with one guitar)
- Dedicated Level controls for precise volume adjustment
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9v battery or the optional Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
This must-have stomp box features a primary INPUT, a dedicated OUTPUT and an additional output that can double as a second input. Just flip the MODE switch to determine whether you want to use two instruments through one amp or one instrument through two amps.
So Easy to Use
With its two dedicated LEVEL dials, you can determine precisely the volume you want to send to each amp, or the level of the signals from your two instruments. A top-quality on/off switch ensures noise-free, instantaneous operation, and dual LED indicators show which inputs-or outputs-are activated. You can power the AB100 pedal with either a 9v battery or optional PSU-SB DC power supply.