The ultimate pedal for transforming your favorite electric guitar into a rich, full-bodied acoustic, the Behringer AM400 Ultra Acoustic Modeler Pedal is your ticket to acoustic guitar paradise.
Step on the AM400 and you get your choice of 4 different acoustic models: standard, large, piezo and bright. The AM400’s secret weapon is Behringer Real Sound Modeling (RSM) technology, which allows this pedal to accurately simulate environmental acoustics. Just select one of the four models and use the dedicated Resonance, Level, and Attack controls to dial in your ultimate acoustic guitar tone. The AM400 even has its own onboard Reverb, custom-tailored to add the perfect finishing touch to your new acoustic sounds.
When the acoustic mode is selected, the electric guitar signal is muted, allowing you to send your acoustic sound to the PA or to an onstage amp. Need to rock? Your electric (both the guitar and the amp) is just a toe-tap away. A status LED lets you know when the AM400 is activated, and you can power it with either a 9 V battery or power supply (not included). A top-quality on/off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode.
Behringer AM400 Ultra Acoustic Modeler Pedal Features
- Achieve realistic acoustic guitar modeling using any electric guitar
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- 4 authentic acoustic simulations: Standard, Large, Piezo and Bright with built-in reverb, optimized for acoustic-guitar simulation
- 2 individual outputs enable easy switching between electric and acoustic guitar sounds when using 2 separate amps
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany