The Behringer Truth B2030P Passive Studio Monitors are high-performance passive 2-way studio monitors.
Like all members of the TRUTH family, the B2030P includes remarkable features through and through. Its sound is clear and neutral, and the state-of-the-art woofer and tweeter can handle up to 100 Watts of power. The unique Behringer wave guide and the extremely low-distortion crossover network produce an absolutely linear phase response with excellent sound dispersion and stereo imaging.
Behringer B2030P Studio Monitor Features
- High-resolution, passive 2-way 100 Watt nearfield monitor
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 75 Hz to 21 kHz
- Extremely high-resolution, Ferro fluid-cooled tweeter
- 6 3/4 inch woofer (polypropylene diaphragm and aluminum die-case chassis)
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large sweet spot
- Phase-optimized, low distortion frequency crossover (accurate reproduction)
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- Delivered as matched pairs
- Low-vibration, environment-friendly E1 MDF cabinet
- Designed in Germany (under ISO9000 certified management system)
An ultra-linear frequency response from 75 Hz to 21 kHz makes the B2030P ideal not only for conventional stereo mixing but also for integration in multi-channel monitoring systems that include a dedicated subwoofer (from conventional 2+1 systems to 7.1 surround systems).
Due to its compact dimensions and magnetic shielding, the TRUTH B2130P can be placed near video monitors, computer displays or digital audio workstations.