Behringer Truth B2031A Studio Monitors deliver an all-new, professional level of transparency, power, accuracy and versatility for the home studio - at an amazing price.
These high-resolution, active monitors provide XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced inputs, very neutral sound and an extremely flat frequency response (50Hz - 21kHz).
They're loaded with 150-Watt (lows) and 75-Watt (highs) power amps, separately controlled limiters, long-throw 8.75-inch woofers for deep, tight bass; ferrofluid-cooled HF drivers; unique wave guides; and extremely low-distortion active crossover networks with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters. They deliver excellent dispersion & stereo imaging and a large sweet spot.
The B2031A is adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions or subwoofer combinations and magnetic shielding allows placement near computer/video monitors. Truth monitors are delivered in matched pairs. Cabinet dimensions are 15-3/4 x 9-13/16 x 11-3/8 inches, 33 lbs each.
Behringer B2031A Truth Monitor Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50Hz to 21kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 150-Watt and 75-Watt power amps with enormous power reserve
- Ultra high-resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Long-throw 8.75-inch woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large sweet spot owing to the unique Behringer wave guide technology
- Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limited for low and high frequency overload protection
- Automatic standby mode (defeatable)
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Delivered as matched pairs with individual frequency diagrams
- Low-vibration and environment-friendly E1 MDF cabinet
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and 1/4-inch connectors
- Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.