Musicians appreciate the power handling capability of the Eurolive B212XL PA speaker. The B212XL loudspeakers pack a clean, punchy wallop (and can handle up to 800 Watts) with their custom designed transducers. The B212XL is perfect either as part of a PA system or as an onstage monitor. The B212XL speaker features both professional speaker cable and 1/4 inch cable connections. Because they have two parallel inputs, you can connect up to two of them to any channel on a power amp.
But these loudspeakers don't have to be confined to an upright position. Just lay them on their sides for use as a floor monitor. You'll find that they tilt to the ideal angle for onstage monitor wedge applications. Plus when you are ready to pack up, easily lift them by their recessed handles.
Behringer Eurolive B212XL PA Speaker Features
- High-power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications (200 Watts Continuous / 800 Watts Peak Power)
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 12 inch long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75 inch titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4 inch jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life