The Behringer B5 is extremely versatile when recording any sound source.
The Behringer B5 is a professional gold-sputtered diaphragm condenser microphone featuring two interchangeable capsules for different pickup patterns (cardioid and omnidirectional). It is perfect for acoustic instruments, vocals and overhead miking. Its ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion. Its -10dB attenuator can be used with high volume signal sources, while the low-cut filter eliminates floor rumble. The B5 includes a rugged hard case, stand adapter and windscreen. Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz, requires 48V phantom power.
Behringer B5 Features
- Professional true condenser microphone for studio and live applications
- 2 interchangeable capsules with cardioid and omnidirectional pickup patterns
- Low-mass gold-sputtered diaphragm for ultimate sound reproduction
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, voice and overhead, etc.
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Smooth, super0-wide frequency response and incredible musicality
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10dB input attenuation
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body
- Custom microphone stand adapter, windscreen and transport case included