The Behringer BCR2000 is an innovative, hands-on control surface with an additional 24 endless rotary encoders for the ultimate control of virtual synths, samplers, effects and signal processors. Tired of using the mouse to turn knobs? How about more intuitively controlling your synth or MIDI expander? With the Behringer BCR2000 controller this is reality - intuitive control with a real hands-on feel!
The BCR2000 is USB compatible, features full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability and includes 8 endless rotary encoders, each with a 15-element LED indicator plus a push-to-set function, that let you select, adjust, set and control a myriad of functions. Assign a dedicated knob or key to your most frequently used functions and make edits without touching the mouse. Tweak “front panel” settings by simply turning a knob. It’s like having the real knobs for every control on the screen! Best of all, discover just how awesome MIDI can be!
Simply connect your B-CONTROL to your computer via USB. Then assign and control MIDI/audio sequencers, software synths or virtual plug-ins with real knobs—without using your mouse! You’ll spend less time clicking around and more time enjoying your music!
- Unique, total recall cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and an intuitive user interface
- 24 high-resolution encoders with LED rings for ultimate control over virtual mixers, synths, samplers and effects processors
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and an additional push function
- 16+4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control change to MMC and system exclusive data
- All panel elements freely assignable-manually or via user-friendly learn mode
- Two additional multi-function foot switch connectors can be used to address all types of MIDI data
- 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
- Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
- 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Multi-function 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
- MIDI Input with merge function for cascading several control units
- Easy connection to any computer/expander etc. using standard MIDI In/Out connectors
- Generic USB MIDI support with Windows XP and Mac OS X
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and durability